Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Annette on BRO TV: This is My Wilderness

A little interview post 23 mile cold run (it warmed up by the time this was filmed!)

OK, so I am sort of self-promoting here. Back on a COLD December Sunday morning I did some filming with a fine film maker and journalist from Blue Ridge Outdoors. Today I received a link to the preview of March's story: http://www.blueridgeoutdoors.com/photos-and-video/bro-tv/bro-tv-runner-annette-bednosky/

The story features several Southern Appalachian ultrarunners who love to run in the backcountry/wilderness. The whole thing will be out in March. Kindred spirits in running: Dan Lehmann, David Horton and Francesa Conte will be featured. I can't wait to see and hear their perspectives!

2 comments:

Lakewood said...

Woohoo...Awesome!

Anonymous said...

I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.
Test Questions